Thursday, May 5, 2011

New faces

As you can see I have added a few new faces to the blog, I can't truly call it "my" blog any more, I found that after a flurry of random posting I wasn't getting anything done, and I didn't have as much time to dedicate to the blog as I would like, things are hectic in my life, the Maelstrom has opened and the forces of chaos are once again on my door step, I will be able to post more once things calm down a bit. I wanted to welcome both Chris and Daniel to the blog, I expect great things from both of them, so far what I have seen of their work is Phenomenal.  I guess that is all for the moment.I leave you with a non 40K related set of photos, since the last Harry Potter movie is soon to come out, I give you my Death Eater costume. I had a lot of fun building this, and especially painting the mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment