Saturday, May 14, 2011

Terminator conversion

It's been a while since I posted anything Game related, things have been a little slow for me modeling and gaming wise lately, but I had a random bit of creativity last night and got some work done. First I present my new Sword Brethren assault squad leader, I picked this miniature up from Daniel who got it in a bulk lot, it is one of the Termies from the new Space Hulk game. Now, I don't play Blood Angels, so I had to do some sanding and cutting before I could paint, those wacky Blood Angels sure like their iconography. Anyhoo, as with most every thing I do, He is a work in progress, and when I am satisfied I will post some better photos.






I also bought and built a Landraider  Redeemer last night, no photos for that one, but this is the second Crusader kit I have done, and I have to say that while I'm glad it is all plastic, the plastic seemed to be of a lower quality than I am used to, the pins for the front ramp broke off before I even started putting the glue on the walls, and I had several other frustrating breaks. I had to glue the lower front ramp shut, to bad, because I spent a lot of time painting the interior, I didn't use a lot of glue so once I suss out how to fix it, the doors will open properly again. I used the GW Black Templar Upgrade kit for the doors, and it is going to look great when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment