Monday, October 3, 2011

From the Void

Hello? is there any one out there? It has been a very long while since any one has posted here, as stated in my previous post for me it is because I moved, I still have not sold my house in Greenville, so I can't buy one here or move much of my stuff down, I am kind of in limbo at the moment. I have also been concentrating on my SCA stuff a bit more than my wargames stuff, mainly because all my wargames stuff is sill in SC.

Anyway, I wanted to check in, and leave a few words to insure you that we will be returning from the void, rather sooner than later I should think, and when we do, beware. In the mean time, go here and check this blog out, this is my Swordbrother, he is still fairly new to 40k, so go easy on him.

http://utrama-imperium.blogspot.com/2011/10/starter-to-blogging.html

No comments:

Post a Comment