Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Imperial forces

I don't have a lot of time to blog about anything relevant right at the moment, but I thought I would throw a few photos up and mention what I have on the table at the moment, most of my forces with the exception of my Gray Knights are in various stages of being finished, part of the problem is that I have so much stuff I can never get a handle on it all. Here is a list of the Imperial forces I could field right now, and a photo, I will start taking some individual photos of the troops and vehicles this weekend.  Also note that some of the guard stuff is not shown in this photo, and since they changed the codex, none of the Daemon hunter stuff is until I re-organize them, for that you will have to wait for the next blog.

Black Templars

1 Acolyte squad of 10 marines and 10 initiates.


1 Swordbrethern squad of 10 marines and 10 initiates

1 five man Swordbrethern
Terminator squad with teleport homer

1 five man squad of ranged combat Terminators with heavy flamer and
teleport homer

1 command squad of 8 Swordbrethern marines, and a Master Chaplin

1 Venerable Dreadnaught

1 Rhino

1 Landraider Crusader.
   

Gray Knights

2 ten man squads of Marines

1 Purgation squad of 6 marines with heavy flamers

1 ten man Terminator squad with teleport homer

1 Command squad, 5 Terminators and Chapter Master with Terminator honors

1 Venerable Dreadnaught

1 Rhino

1 Landraider Crusader.

Imperial Guard

12 ten man infantry squads with Sergeant and Commissar

1 ten man infantry squad with Sergeant and Imperial Preacher

1 ten man Penal legion squad with Sergeant and Commissar

1 five man Ogryn squad with Commissar

6 heavy weapons teams

1 five man Command squad with regimental standards and medic

3 Chimeras

2 Hell hounds (chimera body but armed with inferno cannons)

2 Baneblades

 

Daemon Hunters
 

3 Inquisitor Lords with Retinue

2 Daemon hosts

1 Landraider Crusader

1 Hydra Flak tank (chimera body but armed with 4 twin linked
autocannons)


No comments:

Post a Comment