Monday, March 14, 2011

Second Blog

So I said I wasn't much of a blogger, and here is my second post of the day... I should be in bed, but I can't sleep, this happens often when I have had a stressful night at work, I just can't unwind and end up staying up later than I would usually. I have been watching The Lexx, its goofy Scifi fun, but I forgot how serious it gets in season 3, and I am enjoying it more now than I did when it was out on TV, perhaps because I never saw it in the proper order, or saw all the episodes or whatever...

I think one of the reasons I really didn't think much of posting my own miniatures and models, besides the fact that they are not that good,  is because I can't seem to take any decent photos of them, I suspect that is about to change though, I came across this blog by Santa Cruz Warhammer and learned quite a bit about photographing miniatures and such.

http://santacruzwarhammer.blogspot.com/search/label/model%20photography

 I think this weekend, if I have the time, I will put some of these techniques to work and I will post some of the stuff that is partially and fully finished.  Another thing I will start doing is documenting my work as I do it, since it is always a learning experience for me, maybe some one else can learn from what I do. I suppose that's it for now, I really should try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment