Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mini Photo Studio

So I managed to pick up every thing I needed to start my version of the mini photo studio for miniature photography, I didn't have time to put it together yet, but I will do that in the morning, and I will take photos of my progress. Realizing that I will soon have a serviceable mini studio made me realize that I really need to step up my game and get some stuff finished, it also made me re-think some  of the items I had thought were finished. I started a repaint on one of my Ork looted tanks today, once I looked over it I saw how much I had left unfinished. I will post a few photos of the original somewhat plain paint job I did on it and once I have it repainted I will post some new ones. I would appreciate any comments and tips, keeping in mind that painting is not my strong suit. I will also post a picture of one of my favorite kitbashes, a custom Ork Mekboy, unfinished, but very close, I need to finish the green stuff and paint him. I would like feedback on him to. So on with the photos.

First, my looted Basilisk. Keep in mind it is now being repainted. I especially like the Commander, who kept the hat of the vehicles original Commander.



and here's my Mekboy, his body, head and engine are from a Deffkopta, his arms and weapons are Fantasy Black Ork, his lower torso is a space marine tank pilot, his legs are Fantasy Black Ork arms and his feet are Deffkopta rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment